ARTO™ Oncology enables providers to achieve the following goals:
- Combine disparate data from administrative, clinical, pharmaceutical, and survey-based sources to measure outcomes, quality of life, cost of care, and adherence to care pathways at the individual level
- Measure variance of care by patient demographics, site of cancer, provider, and geographic area
- Determine opportunities to reduce costs without adversely affecting patient outcomes
- Match patients to appropriate pathways of care and track patients as their cancer evolves
- Characterize care gaps and potential overtreatment to help determine care priorities
- Provide transparency in the cost of care and use cost as a part of decision making
- Provide patient education and engagement to enable shared decision making, particularly regarding the potential transition to palliative care.